Black lettering on white label – candle shown in main photo has white wax, however, the wax color of YOUR candle will vary depending on the fragrance you choose. Fragrance options are listed below with their color and a brief description.
• "Black Pearl" - Color is black - fragrance is a masculine black sea cologne
• "Siren Song" - Color is Red - fragrance is light and fruity (compare to Love Spell by VS)
• "Buried Treasure" - Color is White - fragrance is a combination of Leather and Teakwood
• "At Home in Florida" - Color is White - fragrance is Citrus, Orange Blossom, and Ocean Waves
• "Sunday Morning Breakfast" - Color is yellow - fragrance is maple and bacon
• "Sharp Dressed Man" - Color is white - fragrance is a combination of leather and men's cologne
• "Avoid the Scurvy" - Color pale orange - fragrance is a combination on Blood Orange and Lemon
• "Peachy Keen Vanilla Bean" - Color: Orange - fragrance is fresh peaches and creamy vanilla
• "Granny's Baked Apples" - Color: Pale Green - fragrance is green apples with cinnamon and brown sugar
• "Cotton Candy Sugar High" - Color: pink - fragrance is a combination of cotton candy and marshmallow
• "Caramel Banana Cream Pie" - Color: pale yellow - fragrance is banana with a hint of caramel
• "Vanilla Mocha Latte" - Color: brown - fragrance is Coffee with hints of chocolate and vanilla
• "Chipotle Caramel" - Color: white - fragrance is a spicy sweet combo of chipotle pepper and caramel
• "Berry Brown Sugar" - Color: Lavender - fragrance is mixed berries and brown sugar
• "Do You Like Pina Coladas?" - Color: white - fragrance is pineapple and coconut
All Lemon Stalk Studios’ candles are hand poured with love in the USA.
Net Weight: 11.5oz
Materials used: Glass Jar, black twist top lid, white matte label, cotton braided wick, candle fragrance oil, soy/paraffin blend wax, soy wax chip dye (in colored candles only)
• Why do we use a soy/paraffin blend? After plenty of research and testing we found that this blend of waxes allows for a stronger fragrance while burning than 100% soy but still burns cleaner than 100% paraffin. It is the best of both worlds!
*Candle Burning Instructions* - Always trim wick to ¼” before lighting. We do not recommend burning your candle for more than 4 hours at a time, however, burn the candle long enough to allow the entire top layer of the candle to melt. This will help you get the most out of your candle and prevent the wax from “tunneling”. Do not burn near anything flammable such as paper or curtains. Please make sure to read the warning label on the bottom of your candle for safety information, and of course, use common sense with an open flame.